Paxton & Vierling Steel – Punch Operator Training Class
Four employees (2 per shift) were educated on Punch Operator Training. This course is offered through Trumpf, Tom Gauvin was the instructor.
The class provides students with essential punching operation knowledge and skills to run the machine and produce satisfactorily punched parts. They focus on:
- Punch Safety
- Introduction to the machine and controls
- Introduction the tooling
- Die clearances
- Basic machine operations, including fast key functions
- Utilizing correct procedures to download and execute part programs
- Managing files
- Recover from program interruptions
- Basic machine maintenance
Owen Industries works consistently to meet the expectations and requirements of our customers. We strive to continuously improve our process in order to provide quality products and services on time. Continued education and training helps us meet these goals.